Tuesday, January 9, 2018

8 Christian Authors To Read In 2018


I love reading a good book. And it's always fun to discover different Christian authors. If you feel that way, too, then read on!

1. Michelle Phoenix. Her writing gets you to think. I enjoyed Of Stillness and Storm because it was thoughtfully written. It is a unique story of a missionary wife and her family.

2. Katherine Reay. She is an author with a unique voice, and I loved her book A Portrait of Emily Price because of how well she described the settings in Italy and how real each of the characters felt.

3. James Scott Bell. His books have been a favorite of mine for years because of how layered the stories are. Just when you think you have the story figured out, a new twist comes into play. I especially loved the Ty Buchanan series.

4. Catherine West. Her writing drew me in right away because of the way she crafts her characters. She puts heart into her writing, and I thoroughly enjoyed The Memory of You.

5. Katie Ganshert. This author is one whose writing grabbed me immediately. I thoroughly enjoyed A Broken Kind of Beautiful when I read it years ago, and Life After pulled me in with its interesting and sad story when I read it more recently.

6. Tracey Bateman. There are some authors who know how to put just the right amount of humor in their books, and she has done that with Leave It To Claire. I really loved that book, and even though its an older book, if you haven't yet read it you should now.

7. Celeste Fletcher McHale. She wrote one of the more interesting books I've read lately. The Sweet Smell of Magnolias and Memories is set in the south and has great character, story, and heart.

8. Terri Blackstock. She is one of the first great authors I read when I was younger. I love the way that she writes about family, and how her books are full of action. Intervention and the books that follow in the series are my favorites of hers.

Of course, I wouldn't mind if you read our book, too! Check out No Longer Broken for a story of family, betrayal, and forgiveness.


By Bethany Acker, Co-Author of No Longer Broken

No comments:

Post a Comment