Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Inspiration from Acts


There is so much encouragement and inspiration found in the book of Acts. These verses are some that teach us to be brave and bold in our faith no matter what happens to us.

The apostles left the Sanhedrin, rejoicing because they had been counted worthy of suffering disgrace for the Name.
Acts 5:41

"We must go through many hardships to enter the kingdom of God," they said.
Acts 14:22b

One night the Lord spoke to Paul in a vision: "Do not be afraid; keep on speaking, do not be silent.
Acts 18:9


However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me-the task of testifying to the good news of God's grace.
Acts 20:24


By Bethany Acker, Co-Author of No Longer Broken

No comments:

Post a Comment