Monday, November 12, 2018

Making The Right Choices


God has given us the ability to choose our own paths. He allows us to make our own decisions. And sometimes that can feel scary.

There are times when I wish that everything was laid out before me, when I wish that I knew with certainty what I should be doing. There are times when I'm not sure what the right choice is.

But, there are other times when I am grateful for the opportunity to make my own choices. To learn from my mistakes.

God has given us so much to use as guidance in the Bible. We can talk to him in prayer. And, while we might not always get a quick answer or one that seems clear, we can still trust him. We can know that he has a plan for us.

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28

The right choice might not always be the easy choice. At times, it might be difficult to choose what is right. But, there is no better feeling than we get when we follow God's plan.


By Bethany Acker, Co-Author of No Longer Broken

No comments:

Post a Comment