Tuesday, January 15, 2019

We Are The Light


There are times when the evil in this world makes us afraid. There are times when we feel like it is just too much.

But, instead of thinking about the evil, we should focus on these things:

Finding the good.
Finding the love.
Being the good.
Giving love.

Because we are the light.

You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden.
Matthew 5:14

And, no matter how scary this life gets, God is in control. He is with us.

Hear me, my God, as I voice my complaint; protect my life from the threat of the enemy.
Psalm 64:1

"And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
Matthew 28:20

So, when you feel afraid or discouraged, seek good.
Seek love.
Be the light. Be the good, and love, always.


By Bethany Acker, Co-Author of No Longer Broken

No comments:

Post a Comment