Tuesday, February 12, 2019

A Few Encouragements From The Bible

Here are a few encouragements for this week:


So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10

God is with us always, and we never have to worry or be afraid because of that. He will help us through everything that we face.

Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
Matthew 6:19-21

It's not always easy to keep our eyes on the goal, to focus on what is eternal, but the Bible tells us to do that. And, Heaven will be greater than anything we could ever imagine. It is worth it to store up our treasures for a place like that.



He must become greater; I must become less."
John 3:30

There is no one I would rather be like than Jesus. There is no better example to follow than him. He must become greater; I must become less.


By Bethany Acker, Co-Author of No Longer Broken

No comments:

Post a Comment