Tuesday, July 2, 2019

5 Things I'm Grateful For This Week


1. Freedom in this country. With Independence Day coming up this week it's important to remember that this country was founded to give people freedom. I never want to take it for granted!

2. Summer. It has been pretty hot lately, and while the heat isn't always the most enjoyable, I will take it over snow and winter any day!

3. Sports. Go Brewers!

4. Health. I am grateful for health for me and my family.

5. Writing. I am grateful I get to write every day.

Praise the Lord, all nations!
Extol him, all peoples!
For great is his steadfast love toward us,
and the faithfulness of the Lord endures forever.
Praise the Lord!

Psalm 117:1-2

What are you grateful for this week?


By Bethany Acker, Co-Author of No Longer Broken

No comments:

Post a Comment