Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Finding Strength From The Psalms


But you, Lord, do not be far from me. You are my strength; come quickly to help me.
Psalm 22:19

Turn your ear to me, come quickly to my rescue; be my rock of refuge, a strong fortress to save me.
Psalm 31:2

Lord my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me.
Psalm 30:2

From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
Psalm 61:2

Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.
Psalm 27:14

The Lord is my light and my salvation- whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life- of whom shall I be afraid?
Psalm 27:1

Truly my soul finds rest in God;
my salvation comes from him.
Truly he is my rock and my salvation;
he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.

Psalm 62:1-2


By Bethany Acker, Co-Author of No Longer Broken

No comments:

Post a Comment