Tuesday, September 17, 2019

God Will Protect Me


The Psalms are filled with so many beautiful promises and words of encouragement. Here are a few verses about God's protection.

You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.
Psalm 32:7

But I call to God,
and the Lord will save me.
Evening and morning and at noon
I utter my complaint and moan,
and he hears my voice.
He redeems my soul in safety
from the battle that I wage,
for many are arrayed against me.
Psalm 55:16-18

When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.
In God, whose word I praise-
in God I trust and am not afraid.
What can mere mortals do to me?

Psalm 56:3-4

Which verses in the Psalms comfort you and remind you of God's protection and love?


By Bethany Acker, Co-Author of No Longer Broken

1 comment:

  1. I love that verse in Psalm 32:7. Thanks for sharing the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete