Tuesday, November 19, 2019
5 Things I Am Thankful For This November
1. I am thankful that it is above freezing and the snow is melting. It is still cold but not as bad as it was for a little bit.
2. For my nieces and nephews. They are so sweet and precious and fill me with so much joy.
3. For Jesus and that he came to earth, was born in a stable, and lived and died my sins.
4. For Christmas lights and music and the joy of the season.
5. For a warm home during the cold weather.
Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song.
What are you feeling thankful for this month?
By Bethany Acker, Co-Author of No Longer Broken