Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Living for Him



Living for God. This should be our goal in life. Not to do what people expect or want from us, but to live for God. To be different than the world. To be a light.

However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace.
Acts 20:24


We can trust God no matter what we face, and we can know that living for him is the right choice, even when things are difficult.

We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.
2 Corinthians 4:8-9


We need to live for him in all that we do. We need to be strong and courageous and bold for him. We need to make the right decisions to help others, to do good, and to keep spreading God's light and love always.

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”
Joshua 1:9


By Bethany Acker, Co-Author of No Longer Broken

No comments:

Post a Comment