Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Favorite Christian Authors - Denise Hunter Writes Fun, Heartwarming Books


Denise Hunter was one of the first authors whose book I read as a teenager and really loved. I remember reading Surrender Bay when I was a young and feeling intrigued with it. I have now read many more of her books, and I know that I won't be left feeling disappointed when I pick up a new one.

Denise Hunter writes stories that are fun and heartwarming and that stick with you. Her writing style is one that inspires me, and I have enjoyed every book of hers that I have read. I love that she includes family drama into her books. I like the small town charm found in them.

One of my favorite books of hers is The Goodbye Bride. It was funny and it tugged on the heartstrings. It has an interesting and well thought out, and well written story. I enjoyed it from the first page to the last.

Just A Kiss is about the brother of the man in The Goodbye Bride, and it is another emotional, yet funny, story. The brother returns from war wounded, and it is packed with relationship and family drama.

Each one of her books is so interesting, and that is what makes me love Denise Hunter's writing so much. If you haven't read any books by her yet, I highly recommend that you do. Her books are heartwarming and fun and an easy read.

Start with Surrender Bay, like I did, and you will be hooked!


By Bethany Acker, Co-Author of No Longer Broken

No comments:

Post a Comment