Looking for a unique gift this Christmas? Give someone a great Christian novel!
I love sitting down to read a good book. Those listed below are all books that I personally love!
1. A Portrait of Emily Price by Katherine Reay. This book is beautifully written, is more than a love story and has an Italian setting and culture, and it is easy to fall in love with the characters.
2. Take A Chance On Me by Susan May Warren. It is the first in my favorite series by her, and it is a great read on its own. Filled with family drama and love.
3. The Convenient Groom by Denise Hunter. This is just a fun book, and anyone who likes reading love stories will be sure to enjoy it and the great plot that it has!
4. The Lady of Bolton Hill by Elizabeth Camden. This is a great historical fiction book and perfect for anyone who loves that genre. I greatly enjoyed this read!
5. The Memory of You by Catherine West. I loved this book. It has a great story and a lot of emotion.
6. A Sugar Creek Christmas by Jenny B. Jones. This book is hilarious! I love Jenny B. Jones, and any one of her books would make a great Christmas gift.
7. One Perfect Spring by Irene Hannon. Get someone on your gift list looking forward to spring with this well written and emotional read.
8. No Longer Broken by Emily Acker and Bethany Acker. I have to include our book because it is filled with passion and heart, a story of family and forgiveness, and I think it would make a great gift, too.
By Bethany Acker, Co-Author of No Longer Broken