Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Favorite Author - Susan May Warren is one of the Best


Susan May Warren is an author who is a favorite of both mine and Emily's. Her books are full of drama, love, and heart. She pours herself into her works, and the details in her books are amazing.

Susan May Warren is one of those authors who I wish I could constantly be reading. Like, if every book I read was written by her, I wouldn't mind. She's that good.

She has books that are centered around families and the drama that comes along with them, like The Christiansen Family Series, and I really enjoy her style of writing. I love the stories that she tells and how she works everything together neatly into each book.

She creates settings that you can imagine in your mind, such as the charming small Minnesota town of Deep Haven, and she really captures the heart of the reader in each of her books.

I love getting deeply involved in the story I am reading, and with Susan May Warren's writing, it is easy to do that.

I have enjoyed Susan May Warren's books for many years now, and as mentioned above, The Christiansen Family series is one of my favorites. I felt connected to the characters in each of the books, and it was fun getting to know the whole family and see all of them fall in love.

I recently read her book Wild Montana Skies and it was beautifully written, too. I like that she writes about families and their struggles, as well as love stories. She digs deep and makes the characters seem real. The Shadow of Your Smile is one of my favorites of hers. I enjoy all of her books, and she is an inspiration to me as an author.

All of her books keep me turning the pages because they are so packed with action. There is never a dull moment in them, and I look forward to reading many more books by her in the future.

Never read a book by Susan May Warren? Start with the Christiansen Family series, then go with the Nobel Legacy series or dive into the Montana Rescue series. I know you're going to love her books!


Stay tuned for more Favorite Author blogs coming up soon!

By Bethany Acker, Co-Author of No Longer Broken

No comments:

Post a Comment