Tuesday, October 16, 2018

I Will Praise Him


I will praise God's name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving.
Psalm 69:30

We were made to praise God. He wants our praise every day. He wants our praise during the bad times and the good.

Job never stopped praising God, not even when everything was taken from him, including his family. He continued to worship God. He trusted in him.

I want to trust in God like that. I want to praise him in all circumstances. I want to show him how grateful I am for the life he has given me.

God is worthy of our praise. He has given us life and breath. He has given us more than we deserve. He has given the promise of heaven to those who believe in him.

And I want to forever be praising God for all of the good things he has done for me. He loves me, he gave his life for me, and I want to praise him for that.

Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth, burst into jubilant song with music; make music to the Lord with the harp, with the harp and the sound of singing, with trumpets and the blast of the ram's horn- shout for joy before the Lord, the King.
Psalm 98:4-6


By Bethany Acker, Co-Author of No Longer Broken

No comments:

Post a Comment